Thymosin Alpha-1 Peptide Vial 10mg
Thymosin Alpha-1 is a regulator of immune function, which is found naturally. As a result, it’s been studied for infections (e.g. tuberculosis, cytomegalovirus), chronic hepatitis, cystic fibrosis, respiratory disorders, and even cancer. Initially discovered in 1972, Thymosin alpha-1 is a powerful immune function modulator separated from thymus gland tissue 1972.
Thymosin Alpha-1 research suggests it can help boost immunity and fight off diseases. This peptide is very useful in treating infections. It helps prevent infection and boost the immune system to fight the infection effectively.
Thymosin Alpha-1 can accomplish this by working with our body’s T-cells and maturation the killer variation of this cell type in our body.
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell in the immune system that produces T-cells. Among them are the B-cells and natural killer cells. Your body’s adaptive immune response depends on each of them. For example, when your body attacks pathogens, it stops them from multiplying and spreading throughout your body. Killer cells and helper cells are the two most common types of cells. Viruses and foreign cells are both killed by these cells.
When one is suffering from any form of infection such as a cold, sore or sinus problem, Thymosin Alpha-1 could help reduce the swelling and inflammation, which helps speed up the recovery process.
Some of the beneficial effects of Thymosin Alpha-1 include the following:
- It helps to boost the immune system.
- It is highly effective in the fight against infections.
- It prevents or slows down the growth of bacteria and viruses.
- It also helps to protect against any cancer.
- T-cell maturation is increased.
- The immune system as a whole is boosted.
- Increasing NK cells (which are involved in killing viruses and infected cells) by stimulating them.
- Manage cytokine/chemokine levels to maintain an adequate immune response.
- Stopping viral replication directly.
- Modulating immune-related genes.
Molecular Formula: C129H215N33O55
Molecular Weight: 3108.3 g/mol
Physical Appearance: White Lyophilised Solid
Form: Sterile Filtered White Lyophilised
Solubility: Water Soluble
Disclaimer: All products listed on this website and provided through Pharma Labs Global are intended for medical research purposes only. Pharma Lab Global does not encourage or promote the use of any of these products in a personal capacity (i.e. human consumption), nor are the products intended to be used as a drug, stimulant or for use in any food products.