Vitamin B12 Nasal Spray
Vitamin B12 is required for the creation of cellular energy and DNA synthesis. Unfortunately, people often don’t get enough vitamin B12, mainly because they don’t eat enough animal foods or can’t absorb the vitamin. Vitamin B12 deficiency is a problem for vegetarians and people who don’t eat much meat or have strict eating habits. As a result of stomach achlorhydria, vitamin B12 malabsorption occurs most frequently among the elderly.
Subclinical deficiency may have a negative impact on pregnancy outcomes as well as eye, bone, vascular, and cognitive health, but the extent of these effects is unknown.
Size: Vitamin B 12 nasal spray 30ml – £26.99 | Vitamin B 12 nasal spray 15ml – £17.99
- Aids in red blood cell production and prevents anaemia.
- Help prevent significant birth abnormalities
- Possible bone health assistance and osteoporosis prevention.
- Potential to reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- May enhance mood and reduce depression.
- Potential to reduce neuronal loss in the brain.
- Can improve energy.
- Potential to enhance heart health by reducing homocysteine levels.
- Promotes hair, skin, and nail health.
TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM OUR WEBSITE YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE.
DISCLAIMER: All products sold by PharmaLabGlobal are for in-vitro research and laboratory use only. These products are not designed for use or consumption by humans or animals. Nothing on this Website is intended to diagnose, heal, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent disease. By purchasing from our Website the buyer accepts and acknowledges the risks involved with consumption and handling of these products. All articles and product information provided on this Website are for informational and educational purposes only. All products are to be handled by qualified and properly trained research or laboratory professionals only.